Tobikko roe (also known as "Tobiko Caviar or Flying Fish Caviar") is a delicacy that's popular in Japanese cuisine. It's made from the eggs of flying fish and is known for its vibrant color and unique texture. Tobikko roe comes in different colors, with the most common being orange and black, but it can also be found in shades of red, green, and yellow.
Orange tobiko will be the ideal choice of sushi caviar if you are looking for a fresh, high-quality tobikko. The only substance used to cure this particular type of tobikko is salt (No other food dyes or additives). The tiny eggs have a crispy texture that pops in your mouth, making it a fun and exciting addition to sushi rolls, poke bowls, and other dishes.
Whether you're a sushi lover or just looking to add some excitement to your meals, tobikko roe is a fantastic choice. Its unique flavor and texture are sure to impress your taste buds, and its vibrant colors will add a pop of visual interest to your dishes.
- Sushi rolls: Tobikko roe is a popular ingredient in sushi rolls, adding a pop of color and texture. Try adding tobikko to your favorite sushi roll, or create your own roll with tobikko as the star ingredient.
- Appetizers: Tobikko roe can be served as a garnish or topping for a variety of appetizers, such as deviled eggs, canapes, or crostini. It pairs well with cream cheese, sour cream, and other creamy spreads.
- Salads: Add tobikko roe to your favorite salads for a burst of flavor and crunch. It pairs well with greens, cucumber, avocado, and other fresh vegetables.
- Seafood dishes: Tobikko roe can be used as a topping for seafood dishes such as grilled fish or scallops, or added to seafood pasta dishes.
- Rice bowls: Add tobikko roe to your favorite rice bowls for added flavor and texture. It pairs well with sushi rice, brown rice, or quinoa.
Orange Tobikko Ingredients
- Flying Fish Roe (Indonesia / China / Brazil, Wild), Herring Roe (Scotland / Denmark, Wild), Sugar, Gluten Free Soy Sauce (water, salt, soybeans, alcohol), Salt, Naturally Steeped Kelp Broth, Naturally Steeped Bonito Broth, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40
- Contains: Fish (Flying Fish roe, Herring Roe, Bonito Broth), Soy.
Orange Tobikko Nutritional Facts
- Servings: 42
- Serving size: 1tbsp.(12g)
- Amount per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 35mg (12% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Incl.2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 1g, Vit.D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
Please keep in mind that fish roe or caviar is a perishable product and in order for it to arrive fresh we only ship via overnight delivery. Every package we ship is packed in a box with an insulated foam container (mini refrigerator) and includes ice gel packs. This type of packaging is capable of storing the caviar fresh for at least two days. If it is shipped to a cooler region and depending on the weather it will stay fresh for an even longer period.
Please do not base your purchasing decision solely on the image. We are still working on perfecting our images. Our images have been digitally altered to display texture and store brand. It is a digital representation of the actual product. The product packaging you will receive depends on the container that you chose upon selecting caviar.
Savour the Delicate Flavor of Orange Tobikko Flying Fish Roe, Sushi Caviar from Sensation Caviar
At Sensation Caviar, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality Orange Tobikko Flying Fish Roe, Sushi Caviar available online. Our Caviars are ethically sourced of the highest quality, and carefully processed to ensure their freshness and flavor. So why not treat yourself to a truly exceptional caviar experience? Buy from Sensation Caviar today and experience a five star quality product that is sure to make your dining experience truly unforgettable.